Stunning wine estate in the rolling hillsides of Alexander Valley.
· Founded in the 1990s, Lancaster boasts 53 acres of estate vineyards micro-farmed for maximum quality and accuracy.
· A labyrinth of dark, cool caves carved into the adjacent hillside is used for winemaking and barrel storage.
· Limited-production “Estate Bottled” Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc.
· Singular focus: wines produced only from the classic Bordeaux varietals.
· With its mild maritime climate, long growing season, complex soils and intense farming protocols, the estate produces wines that are prized for their intensity, balance and strong sense of site.
Honor the land. Allow our wines to reveal the unique character of our hillside estate. Embrace the experience artfully crafted by our winegrowing stewards. Lancaster Estate wines speak clearly, telling their own story with each vintage.